Subject: For information: nomination process (new) for upcoming SOHO Network meeting in Stockholm on 14-15 OCT 2025
From: "SOHO" <[email-masked]>
To: "Martina Brix-Zuleger" <[email-masked]>, "Teresa Sattler" <[email-masked]>, "Martina Brix-Zuleger" <[email-masked]>, "Teresa Sattler" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Vanderzeypen \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Alienor Hanthazi \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Vanderzeypen \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Alienor Hanthazi \(AFMPS - FAGG\)" <[email-masked]>, "Maya Serafimova" <maya.serafimo
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Julien Sohier" <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, "Czech Republic Generic Email Box -" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <kart
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2025 14:30:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To: National Focal Points (NFPs) and Alternates for Tissue & Cells and MAR

CC: National Coordinators

Dear NFPs and Alternates for Tissue & Cells and MAR,

On 14 and 15 October, ECDC will organise the SoHO Network meeting in 
Stockholm, Sweden. The meeting is the second meeting of the SoHO-Net Tissues 
and Cells and MAR group and aim to provide the EU/EEA countries with a forum 
for discussing priority issues in relation to prevention and control of 
donor derived communicable diseases transmission.

Aims of the meeting:

1.	To update the participants on ECDC scientific outputs and activities 
related to donor-derived communicable disease transmission.

2.	To update participants on the ECDC HIV/HBV/HCV and Treponema pallidum 
guidelines on donor-derived transmission and to discuss their implementation 
in the EU/EEA countries.

3.	To discuss the capacities of laboratories responsible for donor testing 
regarding emerging and vector-borne pathogens, including the EU Reference 
Laboratories.

4.	To introduce EU projects on human breast milk and faecal microbiota.

5.	To discuss whether some of the requirements for MAR could be waived in 
the context of donor testing and within partner use.

The main NFP for Tissues and Cells and MAR in each country are kindly asked 
to nominate one participant from their respective group for the SoHO-Net 
meeting.

Please note that the alternate may not nominate but are most welcome to 
participate in the meeting if nominated by the NFP.

The NFPs for the SoHO Tissues and Cells and MAR groups will receive tomorrow 
an automated email from [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  regarding the nomination 
process for this meeting.

ECDC will cover participation costs for up to two experts per country – one 
representative for the SoHO-Net Tissues and Cells group and one for the MAR 
group. More details will be provided in the automated email. Please be sure 
to check your spam/junk mail inbox and contact us if you have not seen an 
email from ‘ECDCEventNominations’ within 1 day.  (Please note that this 
applies only to the main NFP.)

All the best,

Jenny and the SoHO team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

 <https://www.instagram.com/ecdc.eu>

 <https://www.threads.net/@ecdc.eu>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.